Sunday, January 30, 2011

Penang “My Daftar” Campaign Meeting

Tn Hj. Mh Pauzi (JPN Penang Director) chairing the state level campaign meeting
Tn Hj. Mh Pauzi, the Registration Department Director for Penang chaired the state level meeting between the Penang JPN officers and Indian community leaders. This meeting was held on Thursday Jan 27, 2011 in the morning at the Department’s office at Anson Road, Penang.

Among the community leaders present were Datuk P Subbaiyah, Mr L Krishnan and Mr Munisvaran. From the Taskforce, Dato Siva and Mr Thana participated. A total of 14 Registration department officers and 20 MIC and NGO leaders attended this very important meeting to draw up specific action for the campaign in Penang. The discussion also clarified some key issues especially in solving the documentation concerns of ordinary people.

The leaders decided that:-

  • They will host a volunteers training on Feb 14, 2011 at 2.30pm at the JPN Anson Road HQ. This was necessary to ensure that the volunteers have basic knowledge on how to advice and assist the people without the basic documents.

  • In Penang six district level office and 1 HQ level office will be open on Sat 19 & 20 and on Sunday Feb 26, 2010


Penang meeting in process among government officials and Indian community leaders


On the whole the Taskforce is discovering that we are receiving very good support from the JPN officers and community leaders including MIC and NGOs. We recognize that this is a major concern among the grassroots people. We are really hoping that through this national campaign, these concerns will be adequately addressed.

2 comments:

  1. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Email us:(mohammedloancredite@gmail.com
    Application Form:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Email us(mohammedloancredite@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete